BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

HEY ALL YOU BLUE-BLOODED PEOPLE!

Hello all of this glorious world. We are the princesses Charity and Samantha. I think there was something wrong with my english in that previous sentence. BUT OH WELL!


ANYWAY, this blog was for all you poor souls that think that you're not good enough. NAHHHHHHH, WE'RE NOT THAT DEEP, THIS IS FOR PURE IDIOCY (IS THERE SUCH WORD?) AND FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT.


But "I declare that ANYONE can be a princess..." (Princess Diaries 2) there was actually a today behind that sentence. BUT OH WELL. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.


All you princesses out there, LET'S FIND OUR INNER PRINCESSES! (Again, I think there was something wrong with my english. Oh well. :D)


Saturday, June 12, 2010

Still june-ness

Oh gosh. I'm so darn tired. I spent the whole day in church yesterday for SP day camp. And I woke up at like 12.30 today afternoon after having a SUPER DEEP SLEEP! And I was still tired after that. HAHAHA. :) And It's like 11.20 right now, and I just came back from church. And I'm tired. Hahahah:) Well, my sister's watching legally blond and the volume is so darn loud, I can hear it from this room, and the door's closed and all. Hahahah:) I watched Men In Black with her just now. Oh dang, they got all the famous people. Like Nick Cannon and Michael Jackson? Woah, like, Nick Cannon was still pretty okay, but MJ? Wow, I really didn't expect that. "Is that you zed? I can be agent M!" HAHA! :) The show was pretty okay, but oh man, you can puke just watching it, all the alien stuff and all. And when the die, all the alien blood is all bluish. I don't even know if it was "blood". It looked more like slime. Eww. Haha :)


And dang, I just found out I have a majorly serious butt as a friend. Like, that friend has like, MAJOR issues and needs professional help. Yeah.

OKAY! PRINCESS CHARITY! :D

0 comments: