BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

HEY ALL YOU BLUE-BLOODED PEOPLE!

Hello all of this glorious world. We are the princesses Charity and Samantha. I think there was something wrong with my english in that previous sentence. BUT OH WELL!


ANYWAY, this blog was for all you poor souls that think that you're not good enough. NAHHHHHHH, WE'RE NOT THAT DEEP, THIS IS FOR PURE IDIOCY (IS THERE SUCH WORD?) AND FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT.


But "I declare that ANYONE can be a princess..." (Princess Diaries 2) there was actually a today behind that sentence. BUT OH WELL. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.


All you princesses out there, LET'S FIND OUR INNER PRINCESSES! (Again, I think there was something wrong with my english. Oh well. :D)


Friday, May 7, 2010

BEHOLD

Okay this is a totally awesome blog
We are like, the bestest people.
I still want princess-charity-and-samantha-have-castles.blogspot.com.
Haha but this is just as awesome!
YAYYYAYAYYAYA
I wonder if anyone'll see this.
I know isabel will and she'll start laughing and stuff
She might wanna be included.
Hmm...
I guess Charity and I would have to think that over, don't you think so?
I'd like to see the SPAMS and the CRAP posted.
we need a tag box, Charity.
OKay.
Yes.
I will now end of for I don't actually know what I'm talking about.
I think i'm just confusing myself.
My sis just told me to marry a tall man.

SAMANTHA

2 comments:

Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty said...

HAHAHHAAH, WHAT TALL MAN? THE POPE. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty said...

OMG! SHUT UP ABOU THE POPEEEEE HE IS OLD AND NOT TO MADE FUN AS!