BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

HEY ALL YOU BLUE-BLOODED PEOPLE!

Hello all of this glorious world. We are the princesses Charity and Samantha. I think there was something wrong with my english in that previous sentence. BUT OH WELL!


ANYWAY, this blog was for all you poor souls that think that you're not good enough. NAHHHHHHH, WE'RE NOT THAT DEEP, THIS IS FOR PURE IDIOCY (IS THERE SUCH WORD?) AND FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT.


But "I declare that ANYONE can be a princess..." (Princess Diaries 2) there was actually a today behind that sentence. BUT OH WELL. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.


All you princesses out there, LET'S FIND OUR INNER PRINCESSES! (Again, I think there was something wrong with my english. Oh well. :D)


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

OKAY, so, this is Princess Charity :)

I puked just now, and the aftertaste crud stuff was still there.
So I washed my mouth and all. Hahaha:)
And so, after that, I took like a 1 hour sleep.
And after bathing, I'm on the computer again. :)
Oh my goodness, my stomach's still churning :(
Haishhhh. :(
Princess Charity just realized that she hasn't done her literature either. :(
Aww man, I don't feel like doing it.
I don't even feel like going to school tomorrow
Man oh man.
Well, I shall be happy and cheerful like that lady in Enchanted.
HAAHAHAHAHA
OH MAN, I LOVE THOSE SONGS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
AND THAT GUY'S SO FUNNY.
OKAY, HAHAHAHAH,
I think I'm gonna rewatch it. :D

Princess Charity - stomach still churning - still feels like barfing. :(

0 comments: