It's 2:53 right now. It seems like it's gonna rain and.. OH IT IS RAINING!! :O
Everyone, it's finally raining outside though the weather isn't that cooling. But still, Thank God that it actually is raining. After all those days of complaining that the weather's so hot. Hahaha, I just saw lightning. Oh, I just heard thunder. Hahahahhaha! :)
Well, I don't really have anything to do right now. I gotta get ready at 4:15 to go to church. It's worship experience!! :) Geena isn't coming. Awwww :(
But she's gonna come next week:D And we're gonna have loads and loads of fun!! :)
Ooooooh, it's raining HEAVIER now!! HALLELUJAH!!
Okay, maybe rain isn't such a good thing, but it's still not that bad. I personally like the rain. 'cause it's fun. :D
Aahhh, exams ended yesterday, and I gotta find more movies to watch. :D:D
I'M GONNA WATCH KARATE KID WITH MY SISTER DURING THE JUNE HOLIDAYS!! YAY!! :D
And now, to Samantha, who lives in this weird fantasy world with me, who was doing her theory like just now, a video: Sclaes and Arpeggios
Princess Charity. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment