BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

HEY ALL YOU BLUE-BLOODED PEOPLE!

Hello all of this glorious world. We are the princesses Charity and Samantha. I think there was something wrong with my english in that previous sentence. BUT OH WELL!


ANYWAY, this blog was for all you poor souls that think that you're not good enough. NAHHHHHHH, WE'RE NOT THAT DEEP, THIS IS FOR PURE IDIOCY (IS THERE SUCH WORD?) AND FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT.


But "I declare that ANYONE can be a princess..." (Princess Diaries 2) there was actually a today behind that sentence. BUT OH WELL. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.


All you princesses out there, LET'S FIND OUR INNER PRINCESSES! (Again, I think there was something wrong with my english. Oh well. :D)


Friday, May 14, 2010

Utter rubbish.

OH-AM-JAY OH-AM-JAY OH-AM-JAY

DORA THE EXPLORER couldn't find her BOOTS.
The fat monkey that has been tagging along with her.
But I guess she just has to be like the little mermaid and KISS THE GIRL.
Unlike PHIL COLLINS, the girl won't be IN HER HEART when DORA kisses her.
But, it was just ONCE UPON A DREAM all along.
And A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES...
So DORA LIKES GIRLS 'cause I find that to be pretty wrong.
I don't know about you, but I find girls dating girls pretty wrong.
But I guess she's like Meg in Hercules, SHE WON'T SAY SHE'S IN LOVE.
Like beauty and the beast, she'll go RIGHT BACK WHERE SHE STARTED FROM when she looks through DIEGO'S eyes because, she'll get spasmatic effects 'cause just like bear grylls, Diego has to eat an insect patty every 2 day just for nutrition.
And that gives him the freshest breath that anyone could possibly have.
R.I.P. DORA!
OH I SEE LITTLE MERMAID JUMPING OUT OF THE WATER OH SO GRACEFULLY
Little mermaid! Watch out, there's a boulder in front of you... never mind.

0 comments: