HEHE:)
I didn't go to school again today.
I got sick-er than I was yesterday.
Maybe that's 'cause of yesterday's screaming and shouting.
BUT OH MAN, IT WAS SO DARN FUN. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
HAHAHAH!
Ahh, stupid geography.
I'm ABSOLUTELY SURE that I handed up the worksheet thing. :(
I'm SUPER SURE. :(
Like, REALLY SURE. :(
And I don't even have a stupid soft copy of the thingy :(
AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE NATALIE IS, SO I CAN'T COMPLAIN TO HER AND MAKE HER WORRY TOO :(
AHHHHHHHHHHHH, Crap man!
THIS IS LIKE 30% OF THE TERM 2 ASSESSMENT.
I'M ABSOLUTELY POSTIVELY SURE THAT WE HANDED IT UP >:(
YEAH, WE DID IT DURING THE MARCH HOLIDAYS.
AND THEN WE HANDED IT UP TO THE GEOGRAPHY REP OR WHATEVER. :(
AHHH. TSKK:(
HAISH.
Oh well. :(
Princess Charity didn't go to school today (again) 'cause she's sicker than yesterday.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Right back where we started from.
Posted by Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty at Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment