IT'S A WEDNESDAY TODAY
AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS
YUP, NINJAAAA WARRIORRRR
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!
HAAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Me and Vanna are like planning that IDPW stuff thing.
NATALIE THAT WOMAN ISN'T HERE >:(
Tsk!
AHH, oh well.
Vanna's like saying that the world is ending soon.
Haha, omg imagine if it like ended now.
WOW.
Ahh, I gotta do the IDPW stuffs.
OKAY, I GOTTA GET STARTED!
But before that, TOMORROW'S THURSDAY
AND YOU KNOW WHAT THURSDAY MEANS!
BULLDOG, AND SHEEP, AND SQUASH AND ALL!
HAHAHAHA
AND TOMORROW, I'M GOING TO THE HARLEM GOSPEL CHOIR THINGY AFTER CHOIR
YAY, HEHEHHEHE. :D
Okay, that's all. :)
So long, farewell, to you my friend.
Goodbye, for now, until we meet again.
I say so long farewell to you my friend.
Goodbye, for now, until we meet again.
It's been great, to sing and play together, in the box.
But it is time to say goodbye.
So long, farewell, to you my friend.
Goodbye, for now, until we meet again.
I say Goodbye, for now, until we meet again~~
PRINCESS CHARITY! :)
I miss LEO-NAR-DOM :(
\O/
/ \ : LEONARDOM!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
WEDNESDAYS
Posted by Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty at Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment